Auto Drafts can overwrite one another — at Version 1
|Reported by:||dd32||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by dd32)
Steps to reproduce:
- Open "New Post", Open "New Post" in a background tab (Time between actions: doesnt matter, Only the order of the below steps matters)
- Enter a Title/Content into the First window, and publish the post, Wait for the "Post Published!" confirmation
- Switch to the 2nd tab, Enter Title/Content into 2nd instance, and Publish the post, Wait for Confirmation
- Check the post listing, You'll only find the 2nd post.
- Check the revision for that post, You'll see the 2nd post overwrote the 1st post.
I'm able to reproduce it every time.. As long as 2 new post windows are opened at the same time (before either being published) publishing either form will overwrite one another.
- NEW autodraft created for EVERY instance of the post-new screen, rather than just re-using the last unused autodraft
- Upon first save of a Autodraft:
- Has Autodraft already been saved by another process? Give it a New ID, and update the form to recognise that
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.