Incorrect mime type served for some uploaded files
|Reported by:||recoilfx||Owned by:||markjaquith|
I used "upload_mimes" filter so that I can add additional allowed upload files types, however, there is a problem when serving these files.
It seems that ms-files.php does a short init, which skips the plugin files that registers the additional mime definitions.
So if I am trying to serve a Mathematica .nb file(which has the mime type application/mathematica, but it really is a text file), the file will be either served as a mime type of text (if mime_content_type exists) or image instead of the proper 'application/mathematica'.
Change History (13)
- Summary changed from Incorrect mime type served for some uploaded file to Incorrect mime type served for some uploaded files
- Keywords close 2nd-opinion added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Keywords dev-feedback added; mime upload close 2nd-opinion removed
- Component changed from Multisite to Upload
- Keywords commit added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.5