dynamic custom image header size
|Reported by:||a.hoereth||Owned by:||a.hoereth|
directly after starting using the new custom image headers I wanted to just define a max size or even do not change them so the end-user can choose his own size. So my theme probably would just center the image in the branding section - the size would not matter.
So I now added the HEADER_IMAGE_SIZE_TYPE constant and a if clause in the uploading process in wp-admin/custom-header.php
Here is what Ive got: http://nopaste.info/9fb388c8d9.html
There need more changes to be done. Small things like the if clause for the text at line 464 in wp-admin/custom-header.php ("Images of exact...")..
First Feedback? Hope no one else did start something like that already - did not find anything about it yet..
Change History (9)
- Keywords custom_image_header HEADER_IMAGE_WIDTH HEADER_IMAGE_HEIGHT custom-header.php added
- Keywords custom_image_header HEADER_IMAGE_WIDTH HEADER_IMAGE_HEIGHT custom-header.php removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened