404 Errors Replaced with Category Pages
|Reported by:||askapache||Owned by:|
Sometime between 2010-09-14 and 2010-09-15 a revision to trunk makes it impossible to ever have a result of is_404(), resulting also in a MySQL error. At this time the latest (broken) revision is:15620, it looks like every is_404() error page is replaced by a category page or archive page with a broken query resulting in a blank content.
I tried to figure out what was doing this for the past 3 hours, it's over my head.
So it's impossible for the 404.php file to work.
I've checked this on a new installation with 0 plugins 3.0.1-alpha and clean htaccess, etc..
This effectively breaks all 404 pages sitewide. The query executed also has a syntax error that gets logged every time a 404 page is supposed to be shown but isn't.
[15-Sep-2010 20:08:40] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (wpdb_posts.post_author = 0) AND wpdb_posts.post_type = 'post' AND (wpdb_p' at line 1 for query SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wpdb_posts.* FROM wpdb_posts WHERE 1=1 AND wpdb_posts.ID IN( ) AND (wpdb_posts.post_author = 0) AND wpdb_posts.post_type = 'post' AND (wpdb_posts.post_status = 'publish') ORDER BY wpdb_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 20 made by require, wp, WP->main, WP->query_posts, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts
Change History (28)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.1
- Owner set to scribu
- Status changed from new to reviewing
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; is_404 404 error get_posts removed
- Severity changed from critical to normal
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords parse_request added
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Component changed from Query to Press This
- Keywords parse_request removed
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Component changed from Press This to Rewrite Rules
- Owner scribu deleted
- Status changed from reopened to assigned