404 Errors When Downloading Plugins From Wordpress.org Repository
|Reported by:||chrisvrichardson||Owned by:||mdawaffe|
|Cc:||psykonevro, elfin@…, freediver, frank@…, AthenaOfDelphi, bcasey@…|
My plugin is hosted in the repository at wordpress.org. The "download" button there is not working and returns 404 errors most (but not all) of the time. The broken link also causes errors in when updating the plugin from the wordpress administration screens: "Download failed. Not found"
I've been getting a lot of email from users who cannot download so the problem is unique to me.
When I've tried the download link it doesn't always fail: I get a 404 error about 75% of the time. The other 25% it downloads the current version's zip file correctly.
The plugin is here:
The link to the current zip is:
I hope this is the correct way to request assistance with this issue, and thanks for your help!
Change History (43)
- Summary changed from 404 Errors When Downloading My Plugin From Wordpress.org Repository to 404 Errors When Downloading Plugins From Wordpress.org Repository
- Owner set to mdawaffe
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from blocker to critical
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version 3.0.1 deleted