duplicate calls to 'add_new_user_to_blog'
|Reported by:||sboisvert||Owned by:||nacin|
It seems that there is a default filter in ms-default-filters:
add_action( 'wpmu_activate_user', 'add_new_user_to_blog', 10, 3 );
That calls the add user to blog on wpmu_activate_user action. That in itself is fine but wpmu_activate_signup() has this code:
add_new_user_to_blog( $user_id, $user_email, $meta );
do_action('wpmu_activate_user', $user_id, $password, $meta);
(line 831-832 ms-functions.php current trunk);
That means that the default behavior is to call add_new_user_to_blog twice. This triggers the actions attached to add_user_to_blog to fire twice.
While removing the action works for me, I question if this is the intended or expected behavior of most users and would offer that this behavior should be debated.
Change History (11)
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.1
- Type changed from enhancement to defect (bug)
- Keywords 3.2-early dev-feedback added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 3.1 to Future Release
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed