Empty endpoint same as missing endpoint: empty vs isset query_var.
|Reported by:||5ubliminal||Owned by:||johnbillion|
If I have a /test/ endpoint, it will not show in query_vars unless it has a value. So /test/1 will have query_vars[test]=1 but /test/ will NOT have query_vars[test]=null in query_vars. Empty endpoints should be present with null value in query_vars so they can be tested with isset() for value-less existence.
Hope it make sense. Tested in 3.0.1 and this problem exists.
Change History (11)
- Component changed from Permalinks to Query
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
comment:4 johnbillion — 20 months ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:6 johnbillion — 20 months ago
- Owner set to johnbillion
- Status changed from reopened to accepted
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from accepted to closed