Can't create a static front page (says user...)
|Reported by:||Denis-de-Bernardy||Owned by:||garyc40|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||ux-feedback has-patch early|
Description (last modified by Denis-de-Bernardy)
Under settings / reading, the UI that allows to create a static front page should always be visible; and disabled until a static page gets published, along with a short explanation: "You need to publish a page if you wish to use it as your site's front page." Or something along those lines.
The fact that the UI elements are invisible until they're useful confuses users who k ow where to look but a) have yet to create a page or b) forgot to publish it.
Change History (13)
- Keywords ux-feedback needs-patch 3.2-early added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
comment:6 SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Keywords 3.2-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.3
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from assigned to closed