Theme names that consist only of numbers won't be listed on themes page
|Reported by:||ocean90||Owned by:||nacin|
|Cc:||admin@…, dkikizas@…, dromsey@…|
Name a theme 1234 and then go to the manage themes page. There will be an empty space:
In trunk there is $theme_names = array_keys( $themes ); in class-wp-themes-list-table.php. After array_keys() the name is int(0), before it's string(4) "1234".
I could reproduce it in 2.9 and 3.0 too.
Change History (18)
- Milestone changed from 3.1 to Future Release
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.4
- Owner set to nacin
- Status changed from new to reviewing
comment:7 in reply to: ↑ 5 SergeyBiryukov — 22 months ago
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed