Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php on line 281
|Reported by:||wpdavis||Owned by:||duck_|
The problem seems to arise from the fact that when users are imported their old IDs aren't mapped to their new IDs, so then $last_user = get_userdata($last_id) is trying to look up a user that doesn't exist.
Change History (7)
- Component changed from Import to Users
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version set to 3.3.2
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Owner set to duck_
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.