Dropdown isn't shown when doing a user 'removal'
|Reported by:||scribu||Owned by:|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing ux-feedback|
Description (last modified by scribu)
Steps to reproduce:
- Have a MultiSite install
- Go to wp-admin/users.php and delete a user
- A confirmation screen appears, with only a "Confirm" button.
The user dropdown is shown, asking to assing the user's posts to a different user.
Currently, you end up with authorless posts.
Change History (46)
comment:28 follow-up: ↓ 30 nacin — 3 years ago
- Keywords 3.2-early added
- Milestone changed from 3.1 to Future Release
comment:34 SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Keywords needs-testing added; 3.2-early needs-refresh removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.3
comment:39 scribu — 2 years ago
- Keywords 3.4-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.4
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.