Twenty Ten: Single column page template displays posts incorrectly when set as posts page in Reading Settings
|Reported by:||andrewspittle||Owned by:|
If a page is created using the "One column, no sidebar" template in Twenty Ten but is also set to be where posts display at Settings > Reading posts will appear but will be served from the loop-page.php loop instead of loop.php
Titles are not linked. Tags, categories, and comment links do not appear.
Tested in 3.1-beta2-17056
- Create a new page titled "Blog" at Pages > Add New
- Set page to use the one column template in Twenty Ten
- Publish the page
- Go to Settings > Reading and set "Blog" to the posts page.
- View the "Blog" page
You should see something like the attached screenshot which displays a post with no link to the permalink and no category, date, or comment information.
Change History (17)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.1
- Severity changed from normal to blocker
- Keywords has-patch added