Comments are auto-closed on older Pages
|Reported by:||nao||Owned by:||westi|
When you set auto-closing of the comments on old posts (referred as "articles" on the Settings > Discussion screen), comments on older Pages are closed as well.
- Create a Page titled "Old Page", backdate it (older than 14 days) and publish.
- Create a Page titled "New Page" and publish it.
- Go to Settings > Discussion and check the box next to "Automatically close comments on articles older than 14 days"
- "Old Page" will lose the comment form, while New Page doesn't.
- Do not close comments on Pages even if they are old.
- Change the label "Automatically close comments on articles older than X days" to say "Automatically close comments on Posts older than X days".
Change History (4)
- Keywords 3.2-early added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Owner set to westi
- Status changed from new to accepted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.