Follow Refresh: Headers in Snoopy
|Reported by:||simsmaster||Owned by:|
The Internet Information Server (IIS) sends back a "Refresh:0;URL" Header instead of the normal "Location:" Header.
In a plugin, I use Snoopy to fetch a page, and it does not follow a redirection via Refresh, witch brakes my plugin on IIS Servers.
I know Snoopy is deprecated, but I have some troubles with the HTTP API, so I prefer Snoopy.
Change History (6)
comment:1 peaceablewhale — 3 years ago
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 simsmaster — 3 years ago
- Cc info@… added
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version set to 3.0.4
- Keywords needs-patch close added; snoopy iis refresh removed
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Severity changed from normal to trivial