In Add an Image, Link URL should be empty if Size = Full Size
|Reported by:||novasource||Owned by:|
In the Add an Image dialog, Link URL should be empty if Size is Full Size. This is because there is no value in adding a link to an image if the original, unmolested version is being displayed.
You may need to be selective about how to implement this enhancement. Examples:
- If Full Size was not the default selection when the dialog loaded, then it may not be right to remove the Link URL field if the Size radio button is changed to Full Size.
- If Full Size was the default selection when the dialog loaded, and this is the dialog produced just after uploading an image, then the Link URL field probably should stay empty unless someone selects a different selection for Size.
Change History (7)
comment:3 c3mdigital — 5 months ago
- Keywords close added
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 follow-up: ↓ 7 novasource — 5 months ago
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened