Default value for search field - (#11420 Easy within-site linking from new content)
|Reported by:||jamie.richard||Owned by:|
The within-site linking available in the current release candidate looks like a great idea, but I'm wondering if it might make sense to pre-popular the search box area with the selected text that is highlighted.
Currently the search box (which is actually more of a filter box) is empty by default, but it seems to me that most of the time if you are linking to internal content, you will be linking to the material you are highlighting which will have a similar title.
Change History (12)
- Keywords 3.2-early added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Cc kovshenin added
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-refresh removed
- Keywords 3.2-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.6
- Type changed from feature request to enhancement