Improve documentation and usability of WP_Rewrite Endpoint support
|Reported by:||westi||Owned by:||westi|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||westi-likes has-patch commit dev-feedback needs-docs|
|Cc:||scribu, mikeschinkel@…, luke.gedeon@…, ehitter@…|
When you know how it works the WP_Rewrite Endpoint support is really simple and cool.
When you don't it looks really difficult to use.
We should document it better and add an endpoint mask for Custom Post Types.
Change History (32)
- Keywords westi-likes added; 3.2-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.2
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
comment:19 follow-up: ↓ 20 lgedeon — 23 months ago
- Cc luke.gedeon@… added
comment:24 tomas.k.7 — 8 months ago
- Keywords needs-docs added
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.