Search Users box on ms-users.php doesn't search all fields
|Reported by:||novasource||Owned by:||nacin|
|Cc:||aren@…, 24-7@…, pippin@…|
The Search Users box on ms-users.php isn't working for valid search terms.
I have a user with these fields:
Username: 12345678 (it's from our LDAP provider)
Name: Smith, John (again, convoluted, but it's from LDAP)
What actually happens: If I search on smith or john smith, I get no results. But if I search on john, I see his account.
What should happen: All three of those search terms should have showed John Smith's account.
Change History (19)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement