Lazy load ancestors
|Reported by:||nacin||Owned by:|
It should be pretty easy to lazy load ancestors using a magic get function on 'ancestors', rather than querying for them individually via _get_post_ancestors().
johnjamesjacoby presented a use case where get_post_field() was triggering ancestors queries, with no way to avoid that if you know you need that information. Not sure how to solve that specific problem without thinking bigger.
Change History (42)
- Keywords 3.3-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.4
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed