Review use of apply_filters_ref_array() and do_action_ref_array()
|Reported by:||scribu||Owned by:||scribu|
do_action_ref_array()'s raison d'etre was PHP4's buggy handling of object references.
Since in PHP5 objects are passed by reference by default, it's not needed anymore.
The same goes for apply_filters_ref_array(), introduced in 3.0.
Change History (32)
- Summary changed from Deprecate do_action_ref_array() to Review use of apply_filters_ref_array() and do_action_ref_array()
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Keywords 3.2-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.2
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Owner set to scribu
- Status changed from new to reviewing