wp_die() should return proper errors when called from xmlrpc
|Reported by:||koke||Owned by:||westi|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||has-patch mobile needs-testing|
Right now, when something goes wrong you get a html page with the error instead of a proper xml response.
Example: try to post the same comment twice
Change History (18)
- Component changed from General to XML-RPC
- Keywords 3.2-early added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Owner set to westi
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Keywords 3.2-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.2
- Version set to 3.1
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.