Changes between Initial Version and Version 17 of Ticket #16751
- 03/05/11 04:10:23 (3 years ago)
- Property Status changed from new to reopened
- Property Summary changed from Plugins Don't Work in WP 3.1 to phpdoc breaks plugins in WP 3.1
- Property Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.1.1
- Property Keywords has-patch added
- Property Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
initial v17 1 function get_file_data() is no longer compatible with most of the headers in my plugins. I've seen some pretty dumb changes in WordPress before, but this is the kind that makes me want to not use it again. 1 As of #15193, some plugin header styles such as those used [http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/simple-shortlinks/trunk/shortlinks.php#L12 here] fail to parse correctly (Specifically, `@author: Blah`) 2 2 3 Go ahead and close this as not a bug. I'll just stick with version 2.9. :( 3 Ideally, we should support PHP-Doc style comment structures for plugin headers as well as the "standard" style.