PHP5-port - Access Violations on wpdb::$prefix
|Reported by:||hakre||Owned by:||nacin|
The to be accessed privately member wpdb::$prefix is accessed publicly in multiple places.
This would do fatal errors if the property would be ported to PHP 5 with the documented behavior.
The errorneous usage in the places in question might reveal that implementation details were missed because the prefix can differ on multi-site setups which is not technically guaranteed when accessing the private member.
The private member was only used "read-only" inside the class. Probably this is a documentation issue. It's set set_prefix() and set_blog_id() functions (only) and always to the result of wpdb::get_blog_prefix().
Change History (19)
- Cc otterish@… added
- Owner set to kawauso
- Status changed from new to reviewing
comment:8 c3mdigital — 4 months ago
- Keywords close added; has-patch removed
- Resolution set to maybelater
- Status changed from reviewing to closed
comment:10 ocean90 — 4 months ago
- Component changed from General to Database
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
comment:11 SergeyBiryukov — 4 months ago
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone set to 3.7
- Resolution maybelater deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened