wp_sanitize_redirect() removes square brackets from URL
|Reported by:||bluntelk||Owned by:|
The function wp_sanitize_redirect() removes square brackets from URLs.
PHP's functionality with arrays in the URL require square braces, stripping them from the URL means that pages (and plugins) that rely on them fail.
<?php $url = 'http://example.com/my_url_array=hello+world'; print wp_sanitize_redirect($url); ?>
Whilst developers should be able to work around this as the function is pluggable I believe this should just work out of the box.
Change History (8)
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to Awaiting Review
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened