wp_get_attachment_thumb_file is always false
|Reported by:||lonnylot||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by DrewAPicture)
The issue is that on line 3863 we always search for $imagedata['thumb'] and it never exists. Instead we have $imagedata['thumbnail']. This always exists.
Change History (16)
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Keywords needs-patch 3.3-early added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.6
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.