Bulk Actions default posts to Draft
|Reported by:||actionnerd||Owned by:||azaozz|
Very trivial but wanted to mention it as it did provide an unexpected result during a client meeting.
Steps to reproduce bug:
Select the checkbox of a few posts in the post/page list in the Wordpress Admin area.
Change the "Bulk Actions" drop down to "Edit" (but do not hit "Apply").
Change the "Show all dates" drop down to any month and select Filter.
Instead of filtering by date, it'll update the selected posts to Draft mode.
Able to reproduce across several installs, with and without plugins and the default theme activated.
Change History (10)
- Component changed from General to Quick/Bulk Edit
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Severity changed from trivial to major
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.2
- Severity changed from major to critical