Incorrect URL for second page of search results
|Reported by:||mark.waters||Owned by:||nacin|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing needs-unit-tests|
I enter the Search Term (uptime) into search box in Adminbar
First page of results shows up fine at :-
Link to second page of search results shows blogname repeated :-
If I edit the URL manually and visit :-
it works fine.
Link to the third page of search results shows fine too :-
Also fourth and fifth pages are OK.
Regular page links are fine :-
I have tested on three different blogs hosted on this multisite.
Changed themes (P2 and Twenty Eleven), same results.
Tested with Firefox and Chrome browsers.
Change History (19)
comment:5 follow-up: ↓ 7 SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Component changed from General to Multisite
- Keywords has-patch added; reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.3
comment:7 in reply to: ↑ 5 SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Keywords needs-testing needs-unit-tests 3.4-early added
- Milestone changed from 3.3 to Future Release
comment:10 nacin — 2 years ago
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords 3.4-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.5