Opera Mini being reported as out of date
|Reported by:||Ipstenu||Owned by:||nacin|
I use the latest Opera Mini for Symbian v 6.1.25570 for access to my WordPress.org blogs from my mobile phone. It works well for comment moderation, minor edits to posts and upgrading plugins.
Since upgrading to WP 3.2.1 I've been seeing "It looks like you're using an old version of Opera.." on my Dashboard.
This message is incorrect as I AM running the latest version of Opera Mini. It's only a minor annoyance but it would be nice if it was fixed.
Change History (7)
- Component changed from Administration to WordPress.org site
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to WordPress.org
- Owner set to nacin
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from WordPress.org site to General
- Milestone changed from WordPress.org to Awaiting Review