esc_url prevents embedding tel: links in custom menus
|Reported by:||jb510||Owned by:||jb510|
When adding a tel: URL to a custom menu via custom links the URL is removed by esc_url as it is not a whitelisted protocol. (line 2267 in wp-includes/formatting.php).
I also noticed git: wasn't included in the whitelist array so I added it for good measure.
Change History (5)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened