Delete-Plugin Error Validation Clears Form Values
|Reported by:||JohnONolan||Owned by:|
|Severity:||minor||Keywords:||ux-feedback has-patch dev-feedback|
When bulk-deleting a set of plugins, if an error is encountered - all selected values are lost.
- Go to plugins overview screen, select several (active) plugins to delete.
- From the bulk-action dropdown menu, select "delete", then "apply"
Error message: "You cannot delete a plugin while it is active on the main site." - Check marks are preserved, so you simply select "deactivate" and click on "apply" again.
Error message: "You cannot delete a plugin while it is active on the main site." - All check marks lost, and you have to start all over again - which is a pain for sites with lots of plugins.
Change History (8)
comment:1 JohnONolan — 2 years ago
- Keywords ux-feedback needs-patch added
- Severity changed from normal to minor
comment:4 c3mdigital — 4 months ago
- Component changed from General to Administration
- Keywords needs-refresh added
- Version changed from 3.2.1 to 3.1