Broken pointers if attached to elements visible after scrolling page
|Reported by:||kkarpieszuk||Owned by:||koopersmith|
If you attach pointer for example to #footer it looks bad.
Try this code:
as you can see, arrow is over the infobox and even infobox is under footer. http://minus.com/mbde0EcLFG
I think it heppens only when footer is not visible after page load. When i tried this on some admin page, where scroll bar is not visible (page is shorter than window height) pointer was ok.
Change History (14)
- Summary changed from Broken pointers if attached to elements visible after scroll of page to Broken pointers if attached to elements visible after scrolling page
- Component changed from Widgets to Administration
- Owner set to koopersmith
- Status changed from new to reviewing
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch dev-feedback removed
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reviewing to closed