when inserting image into post the default caption should be either the title or excerpt of the imge
|Reported by:||mark-k||Owned by:|
right now to have a caption for an image you need to upload the image, add it to the post, then edit image properties. this process requires opening two popups, and it is not obvious at all.
IMO caption should be explicitly set when the image is uploaded, or at least use a better default then "empty", the title 9which is required) might be the best, but maybe the excerpt is better, havn't made up my mind about it.
Change History (4)
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Type changed from enhancement to defect (bug)
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Type changed from defect (bug) to feature request