Positioned Images (left, center, right) cannot be linked in Visual Editor using WebKit browsers
|Reported by:||johnpbloch||Owned by:|
This bug manifested itself in Chrome and Safari, but i could not reproduce in Firefox or Opera. This leads me to believe it's a webkit-related issue. I did not test in IE.
Steps to reproduce:
- Insert image into visual editor with no link and positioned to the left, right, or center.
- Click image to highlight it and click the 'Insert Link' button; set the URL and click update
- Check image to see there is no link.
Change History (5)
- Component changed from Editor to TinyMCE
- Version changed from 3.3 to 3.2.1
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.