File uploads fail in IE without Flash
|Reported by:||johnbillion||Owned by:||ryan|
|Priority:||highest omg bbq||Milestone:||3.3|
Using IE7 or IE8 (haven't tested IE9) without Flash installed, the multi-file uploader freezes on 0%, fails to upload the file, and attempts to download async-upload.php.
The regular browser uploader works as expected. Maybe we should enforce that and disallow the multi-file uploader?
Change History (21)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.3
- Priority changed from normal to highest omg bbq
comment:15 nacin — 2 years ago
- Component changed from Media to Upload
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Severity changed from normal to blocker