HTML editor link quicktag not working in IE9
|Reported by:||JohnP||Owned by:||azaozz|
Using IE9, type some text in the HTML editor, select a couple of words at the end and click "link" quicktag.
The Insert/edit link box pops up normally, enter URL, click "Add Link".
When you return to the editor, ALL the text is selected, and the link is placed at the beginning.
Can be fixed by setting browser to "compatibility view"
Not fixed by 3.3 upgrade.
Change History (7)
comment:1 linuxologos — 2 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Summary changed from HTML editor link quiktag not working in IE9 to HTML editor link quicktag not working in IE9
- Version changed from 3.3 to 3.2
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.4
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Owner set to azaozz
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed