Admin menu display broken when hovering item on IE8
|Reported by:||firebird75||Owned by:||azaozz|
This problem is present only in WP 3.3. In IE8, when the admin is opened in regular mode (problem doesn't happen if the browser is set to compatibility mode), the menuitem that is hovered is broken on the left. Part of the icon is cropped.
This happen to all menuitems when you hover them except the ones that aren't expanding (when they have only one subitem).
The problem doesn't happen on Firefox.
Change History (14)
- Component changed from Menus to UI
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.4
- Cc bcasey@… added
- Owner set to casben79
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner changed from casben79 to azaozz
- Status changed from accepted to assigned