Text inputs for code or URLs should be LTR
|Reported by:||nacin||Owned by:||georgestephanis|
Various options fields need to be LTR. Some locales (well, at least ug_CN) hardcode these as LTR:
- upload_url_path and upload_path on options-media.php
- mailserver_url, mailserver_login, and mailserver_pass on options-writing.php
- Functions in the docs-list select box on plugin-editor.php and theme-editor.php
- admin_email, new_admin_email, home, siteurl on options-general.php
If some RTL languages believe these should be RTL (URLs in particular, I'm curious about), we need to know.
Change History (21)
comment:2 georgestephanis — 2 years ago
- Cc George@… added
- Owner set to georgestephanis
- Status changed from new to accepted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.