i18 problems for Comment section
|Reported by:||pavelevap||Owned by:||nacin|
2) I do not see the need to use list on help tab for Comments, it is also attached in this patch. I browsed related admin pages and there are lists only when there is colon in the first sentence. I am not sure, maybe it should be reformulated a bit...
3) There is following sentence in the help tab: "The small bubble with the number in it shows how many comments that post has received." But as I can see, number shows not all received comments, but only approved comments. I am not sure if Help text or number itself is wrong...
4) And the last one - there are some strings in Help and Comments section which refer to "Post", but comments can be added to Attachments, Pages, etc. Especially, link "View Post" is not very good, because it is highligted many times on this admin page, even if there are only attachments or books...
Change History (15)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.4
- Owner set to nacin
- Status changed from new to accepted