Removing a featured image breaks the ability to set a featured image
|Reported by:||batmoo||Owned by:||ryan|
Description (last modified by SergeyBiryukov)
- Create a new post
- Upload an image and set it as the featured image
- Click on "Remove featured image"
- Click on "Add featured image"
- The Gallery tab isn't shown. Neither is the "Set featured image" for any uploaded images.
Problem is that in wp_ajax_set_post_thumbnail, the $post_ID variable isn't globalized, which _wp_post_thumbnail_html expects.
Related to the ajax re-org #15327 -- other things are possibly broken as well.
Change History (12)
comment:3 SergeyBiryukov — 22 months ago
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.4
- Owner set to ryan
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.