Some 404 errors when having corrupted URLS!
|Reported by:||grabbou||Owned by:||grabbou|
|Severity:||major||Keywords:||needs-testing 2nd-opinion dev-feedback|
I don't know where these urls are being genereated but look:
- ?paged=[random string/numbers]
shows index.php instead of 404.php -> generating multpile DC content which is not good for my seo sites.
- When added to the end of article eg. ?p=adasdasdas or ?p=2312312
it redirects me (301) to entire article (which is good) but works for me only after installing 'platinum seo pack'
Unfortunatelly, when added to page permalink, situation from point 1 happens.
Look what is in google :
Yes, adding 301 redirect to Home Page in files 404.php, archive.php, index.php helps a bit, but it is not a proper fix.
Any ideas what is going on?
I don't know what is generating these urls! Try adding these to your blogs!
blog.wordpress.org have the same problem!
Change History (4)
- Owner changed from me and some public blogs for testing purposes to grabbou
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from accepted to closed