Attaching media box needs improvements
|Reported by:||markoheijnen||Owned by:||lessbloat|
|Cc:||markoheijnen, xoodrew@…, melissachoyce@…|
- When you want to attach a media file to a post you can also select page when you are a author. You will get a warning you are not allowed to edit a post. There should be a capability check if a user can attach a media to that post type
- I do wonder if getting post type which are public is the right way. ( I can blame myself: #13229 ). I can find ways where public is false but the post type still can be viewed from the backend.
- To make it usable for plugin a filter on the post type can be helpful. So a plugin can use it for it's own purpose.
UX feedback needed for the following points:
- The popup box little bit fades away in the background. Maybe a drop shadow helps with it?
- Also the radiobuttons alignment of the post types hits the searchbox.
See function find_posts_div() for the code.
Change History (36)
comment:16 helenyhou — 13 months ago
- Keywords ux-feedback removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.