get_date_from_gmt assumes current gmt_offset is appropriate
|Reported by:||scottconnerly||Owned by:||nacin|
|Cc:||brad@…, aaron@…, public@…|
For locations that have daylight savings time, the gmt_offset changes over time. Yet get_date_from_gmt assumes the offset that is in effect now is always the right offset. But I might be trying to display date/times that are in a different timezone transition than the current one.
Proposed fix is to use timezone_transitions_get() as wp-admin/options-general.php does in order to translate those date/times accurately.
Change History (20)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords 2nd-opinion added; close removed
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords needs-unit-tests removed
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed