3.4 Preview/Customize - "Save and Activate" doesn't save advanced theme settings (eg: 2011)
|Reported by:||TomAuger||Owned by:||koopersmith|
As an end user, if I am customizing an inactive theme and then press the "Save and Activate" button, I'm expecting that the theme I was customizing will be activated WITH the settings that I just customized.
- suppose I have the Carrington theme activated currently.
- I click the "Customize" link on the Twenty Eleven theme.
- Then I go and change the background colour.
- Now I click "Save and Activate".
- The Twenty Eleven theme is activated, but the background colour is not applied. The same is true if I change the background image, the header text colour etc.
- However, if I change the blog title or caption, that DOES get saved.
Browser tested with: Chrome
Change History (3)
comment:1 SergeyBiryukov — 20 months ago
- Component changed from General to Themes
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.4