Preview Installable Theme - navigating within preview causes default theme to be displayed
|Reported by:||TomAuger||Owned by:||nacin|
Unlike when you're working within the installed Theme Customizer / Preview, when you're previewing a theme on the Install New Themes page, if you click on any link (eg: "Home") within the previewed theme, the theme being previewed turns into Twenty Eleven.
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Install Themes
- Set up some search criteria and generate the list of themes
- Click a theme to open it in the Previewer
- In the theme preview, click "Home" or navigate to another page within the theme
- The theme changes and no longer displays the theme you were trying to preview.
- Pressing your browser's back button will bring back the theme you were trying to preview.
Tested in: FF 11.0
If this is expected behaviour, or if it's really difficult to fix, I would recommend using jQuery or a Regex to disable all links within the previewed theme, as that would be preferable to having the theme switch out on you.
Change History (5)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Summary changed from 3.4 Preview Theme - navigating within preview causes default theme to be displayed to Preview Installable Theme - navigating within preview causes default theme to be displayed
- Version changed from 3.4 to 3.0
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.4
- Owner set to nacin
- Status changed from new to reviewing
- Version changed from 3.0 to 3.4