A single < in comments cause the rest of the comment to be lost
|Reported by:||allan||Owned by:||markjaquith|
If a comment contain a < which is not part of a tag, everything after (and including) that character gets lost (often users will forget to escape such character).
E.g. this: cat <file|tr ...
becomes (after the wp_filter_kses): cat
Change History (8)
comment:1 markjaquith — 8 years ago
- Keywords bg|has-patch added
- Owner changed from anonymous to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 foolswisdom — 7 years ago
- Keywords has-patch dev-feedback added; bg|has-patch bg|dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from 2.2 to 2.3
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.