Accessing non-existing theme folder in Network install gives 500 error
|Reported by:||arkimedia||Owned by:|
|Cc:||justin@…, pippin@…, ryan@…|
Accessing non-existing theme folder in Network install gives 500 error and following error in error log: Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error.
Change History (11)
comment:5 jeremyfelt — 4 months ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Cc justin@… added
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.