Added a filter to the sub-menu class attribute
|Reported by:||bjornjohansen||Owned by:|
The sub-menus are hard coded with "sub-menu" as the only CSS class. This may cause bad performing CSS with maintainability issues, like when you're targeting the third level sub menu.
I've added a filter, so CSS classes like "sub-menu-level-$depth" can be added.
Change History (9)
comment:1 SergeyBiryukov — 18 months ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 SergeyBiryukov — 18 months ago
- Milestone set to Awaiting Review
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened