Media uploader insert button doesn't respect the current post type
|Reported by:||evansolomon||Owned by:||nacin|
The media uploader's insert button always says "Insert Into Post", even if you're editing another post type. It's especially confusing if you're editing a custom post type that doesn't look anything like a post, like an image slider or product.
The button should ideally say "Insert into [singular post type]" -- for example, "Insert Into Page".
Change History (31)
- Keywords ux-feedback added
- Keywords ux-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.5
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened