Creating new field in form builder has required checked by default, but does not set to required once saved.
|Reported by:||winterdev||Owned by:|
- go to dashboard.
- go to pages.
- edit an existing page or create a page.
- click button to add a custom form.
- ensure 'form builder' tab selected.
- click 'edit' button on a field that is already required (such as 'Name'. 'Required?' checkbox should be checked)
7.Click 'add a new field' at the bottom of your custom form. (the new field should appear, with 'Required?' checked by default.
8.Click 'save this field' button.
new field is saved, but is not a required field even though the checkbox was checked by default.
A new field created in form builder will be saved as/set to required if the 'Required?' checkbox is checked.
Also, should this checkbox carry over the state (checked or unchecked) of the last field edited in the first place? Or should it be unchecked by default?
Change History (6)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed