Categories widget reports categories without posts when they have custom posts
|Reported by:||pkwooster||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by SergeyBiryukov)
This problem may be related to #14084, but this report is specific to the behaviour of the Categories Widget.
- Create a custom post type eg. "Products"
- Create a category eg. "Photographs"
- Add some posts of type Products, assign them to category Photographs
- go to the blog page and the Categories widget lists Photographs as a category
- click on Photographs
- the "Nothing Found" post is shown.
There are no normal posts of category Photographs, but the widget lists a category that returns nothing. I would have expected the widget not to list a category that has no normal posts.